- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, 1st Response Alarms will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- 1st Response Alarms will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes explicitly specified by AHA and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- 1st Response Alarms will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- 1st Response Alarms will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.modification.
- 1st Response Alarms is committed to conducting its business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.